One of the best things about the ADEPT site is that it’s not just the Educational Development team giving tips but staff from all around QMUL who share their practice, showing the variety of innovation and excellence we have here.
We’d like to continue this – but to do that we need your help.
Do you have some interesting practice that you’d like to share? This could include:
- Inventive teaching methods
- Innovations in course design
- New ways of designing and implementing assessment
- Thoughts on, or practice in, leadership in HE
- Ideas about how to use Graduate Attributes in teaching
- Experience of teaching and supporting students
- Thoughts and expertise on the needs and experience of international students
- Ideas about how to help students navigate transitions to and from HE, including into the workplace
- Reflections on your own experience of the above aspects and any other aspects of teaching in HE
If you’re doing something interesting in these areas, we’d like to hear from you. Please email us with a summary of what you’d like to share, and we’ll get back to you.